Thank You!

I wanted to take a moment to say THANKS to each and every one of the members of TuDiabetes.

Whether we think about it or not, we have much to be thankful for and among those things is the opportunity to have met so many great and courageous individuals in the past months: people who rock at doing their best to stay healthy.

So, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello, Manny and everyone
Yes, so very true. It really does take courage to take charge of your health.
Reaching out and connecting on TuDiabetes is a great sense of community to help support you.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my new U.S. friends a heartfelt, wonderful Thanksgiving.
May you find your silver linings and count your blessings.

Dianne
Diabetes Compass

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Love the Smith Family

Happy Thanksgiving:)
May God Bless You and Yours!
MeadowLark

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, too, Manny! Be safe and most of all, ENJOY!! :0)

And Thank YOU, for starting this site!!!

Thank you, Manny, for giving the opportunity to make new friends, learn more about living, and to, perhaps, help others.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Susan

Happy Thanksgiving Manny! Thanks for all your work with TuDiabetes!

Thanksgiving is upon us.

Thanksgiving Delights
On Thanksgiving Day we’re thankful for
Our blessings all year through,
For family we dearly love,
For good friends, old and new.
For sun to light and warm our days,
For stars that glow at night,
For trees of green and skies of blue,
And puffy clouds of white.
We’re grateful for our eyes that see
The beauty all around,
For arms to hug, and legs to walk,
And ears to hear each sound.
The list of all we’re grateful for
Would fill a great big book;
Our thankful hearts find new delights
Everywhere we look!
By Joanna Fuchs

A Child’s Thanksgiving Thanks
I’m thankful for the many things
That help us live as well as kings,
For all the food that makes us drool,
And another holiday from school.
By Karl Fuchs

Thanks for letting me be part of your Family.
Hugs Santa
Merry Christmas
8721-bestsanta1.jpg (149 KB)

Happy Turkey day to you too manny!

Happy Thanksgiving! To All

Happy Thanksgiving to you Manny! I don’t know about all the others but I’m thankful to you for creating this really great site for all of us to come to and meet other diabetics and pretty much spak our minds about everything! Everyone else hope you guys had a great one! Manny may you and your family have many blessings at this great time and may peace flow in your family today!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!! I am so very thanksful for all of you. This past year has been one of the toughest years for us. But with all of the support you all have given and knowing you all are out there going through the same thing gives me comfort. I have learned so much about myself this past year. Thing I didn’t think I could ever do. I have over come fears and am doing the best for Alyssa and my family. Diabetes has change all out lives and I will not let it get me down. God Bless all of you. Hope everyone has had a wonderful day!
Lots of hugs
Cindi

Hey Manny, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! to you and yours. May you be blessed Always. we thank- you from the bottom of our hearts for this web connection. Melissa

Hope you had a great day! Blessings

Thanks to you, Manny, for creating this safe space for all us to come together.

Thanks, Manny. I hope you and your family had a healthy and happy holiday.

We had our first S FL Thanksgiving…with new Cuban friends and their large and gracious families…black beans, rice, and turkey. Very fun. I’ve not met any Spanish speaking diabetics yet, but odds are good!

Thanks to you also, for creating this wonderful site for us.
Elaine P.

thank you manny and may God bless you and your family.

Here is a Spanish-speaking one! :slight_smile: