The 10th of August

Hey all I just wanted t post this and show that sometimes we get a surprise on a certian day of the year…Today is my daughter’s 23rd birthday and also my 38th year of being a Type 1. When they told me on the 10th of August back in 1973 that I was a Type 1 diabetic I thought my life had ended. Then 15 years later I got my baby (my daughter) on the 10 of August in 1988. She gave me a BIG reason to go on with my life. She’s a Type 1 too and now has 3 children. All in all this has turned out to be a Great day for me.

It is so good to hear this. Thank you for sharing.

So happy for you Doris you are doping great and it a great pleasure for me to consider you as my friend. You always give me good advice. You always encourage me. You listen to my stories of my aches and pains. You are a wonderful friend. HUGS,Reed

And you put up with my lousy typing due to my ARTHUR RIT IC finger. LOL. Reed

@ Theresa Thank you for reading this. I hope it gives you so much hope on being a diabetic. YES YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

@ Reed I treasure your friendship and am glad to call you my friend. Thank you for putting up with me!

Happy 8/10 Doris!! So glad everything worked well for you and your family!! God is Great!!!

You made me smile, and that’s not the first time you’ve done that!

XO Hope brings good into our lives. Love ya Hon.

@ Brunetta Yes God is Great. He taketh away then he giveth. My belife always.

@ Gina I hope to always make you smile. as the saying goes: Always smile…It makes ppl wonder what your up to (or something like that) Always look at the glass as half full like I do even in the worst of times

@ Robyn Your right hope always brings good to our lives.