The new diabetes app avaliable for Androind

Today I want to tell you about a mobile app, which can help people with diabetes to control their condition.
No one can understand people with diabetes better, then a man who lives with diabetes themselves. I have prediabetes and my mom was diagnosed with Type I diabetes almost 30 years ago. We’ve tried different diabetes apps, but we can’t find useful and user-friendly apps. Therefore, I got the idea to create my own mobile app to support life of people with diabetes. As a result, I created a mobile app available for the Android “Diabetes: Self Monitor” (link at the end of the description).
I considered the suggestions of my mom while I was creating this app, because the main goal is to create not only useful, but also easy to use app. We already use it for about a month, and it seems comfortable enough. However, it’s always necessary to know another view. To create a really good and user-friendly mobile app, it is important for us to hear the opinion of other people. We would be grateful if you try this App and leave your comments, suggestions and remarks. Thank you!

The App is available in English and Russian currently. More languages will follow soon.

Google Play link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=md.aidapps.diabetesselfmonitor

I have downloaded it, and will give it a try.