The Usual Hassle with CCS

Every time I have to order Tandem infusion sets and cartridges CCS gives me a hassle like I’m trying to cheat. I know that Medicare requires that I’m down to 10 days supply before they will release the order. But that’s risky. I could run out before CCS finally get my order to me. Does anyone have a supplier that is easier to work with? Also, does your supplier count only sealed boxes on hand? CCS makes me count every single cartridge.

1 Like

Good grief, JUST LIE!! Don’t end up with too few supplies. Same with dexcom–their reps told us to always put “zero” on hand for our monthly sensor order-forms, instead of “1”. I get Medicare coverage for my pump supplies, also and MM always asks how many I have left. When I didn’t know how many to tell them, I had to wait a while for the count to satisfy Medicare, before MM would send out my supplies. Now I know what to tell them when placing orders.

2 Likes

I switched from CCS to Byrum because of how CCS treated me. You described it well - the general idea that I’m a lowlife. Hope you can switch to a more professional company. I am on Medicare too. Best to you.

Thanks Kimball1. I’ll check it out. As soon as I get this order
in-house I plan to switch to a different supplier. Who needs this
hassle in their life.

1 Like

Never had a problem with CCS -

" As soon as I get this order
in-house I plan to switch to a different supplier. Who needs this
hassle in their life."

hey, no matter the supplier you WILL be asked how many supplies u have on hand when you are a Medicare recipient. They spend enough–they don’t want providing excess supplies, although we all know that in actuality, that’s what happens.

Good luck!