Very nice story

Someone gave this to me today, and thought I would share with everyone.

Recently I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together in the airport. They had announced the departure. Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the mother said “I love you and I wish you enough.” The daughter replied, “Mom our life together had been more than enough, your love is all I ever needed, I wish you enough too Mom.” They kissed and the daughter left. The mother walked over to the window where I was seated. Standing there I could see she wanted to cry, I tried not to intrude on her privacy but she welcomed me in by asking, “Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing that it would be forever?” I said, “Yes I have,” forgive me for asking but why is this forever good-bye?" The mother said, " I am old and she lives so far away, I have challenges ahead and the reality is the next trip will be for my funeral." When you are saying good-bye, I heard you say “I wish you enough.” May I ask what there means? She began to smile, “That’s a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone”. She paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail and she smile even more, when she said, “I wish you enough, we wanted them to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them.” Then turning toward me shared the following as if she were reciting it from Memory------

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joy in life appear much bigger
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess
I wish you enough hello’s to get you through the final good-bye

She then began to cry and walked away.

wow.