Welcome Gerri to the Admin team! Welcome back, Mel!

Congrats to you Gerri- You are fountain of useful info for many new members to the site. I look forward to your comments whenever I come to the site. Mazal Tov !!!

Congratulations Gerri - this is exciting news! :smiley:

Congrats Gerri! You post so much on here you should be an admin!

Perfect person for the job! :slight_smile:

Both exercises are highly recommended…!

Congratulations, Gerri. You are most definitely one of the people that helped me the most when I was struggling with my re-diagnosis of LADA and trying to adjust to insulin while living in a Third World Country. (Not that it’s easy in a developed country!). Since then I have always found your input very logical and caring.

Congratulations Gerri! Good of them to notice your ability.

Gerri congratulations and MelissaBL welcome back. I am new here and had not yet the pleasure to know you but from what I read I am sure I will not be disappointed.

Hoorah! Just saw the good news :slight_smile: Congrats Gerri and welcome back Mel!

Thanks, Kristin!

Clap Clap for Geri, and Welcome back Mel !!!

LOL! Kissing of the ring will suffice.

Thanks, Rick!

Thanks for helping with the community Gerri.
:slight_smile:

Great to see you getting this important position Gerri. You surely are Well experienced and knowledgeable. :slight_smile:

Welcome Back Mel, after your Baby Vacation. :smiley: She is a delight. You did a Wonderful job!!

Good Luck to to Gerri and welcome back to MelB. Both have always been there for me and I am sure many others.

Congratulations, Gerri. It’s high time you were recognized for all the hours you put into tudiabetes and diabetes awareness. Great to have you back in an active role, Mel.

That’s why I didn’t suggest hem of gown. I wash my hands & jewels constantly, but understand your concern.