Welcome Gerri to the Admin team! Welcome back, Mel!

It is with great pleasure that I would like to officially welcome Gerri to the admin team. She has been an incredibly supportive member since she joined, which rightfully earned her the “Good Eating Fan award 2009” here on TuDiabetes.

We are very happy to count her now as a part of our amazing group of volunteer admins! Welcome, Gerri!!

On a related note, we are happy to have changed today as well MelissaBL's status from "Maternity Leave" back to "Lead Administrator". Welcome back, Mel!!

Just Remember Gerri,

It’s better to give than to receive

Origin - From the Bible, Acts 20:35 (King James Version):

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

But Gerri, I have watched you, and I have seen that you are a giver !!

Good work! Keep it up.

Welcome Gerri and Welcome Back Mel!

hey we need updated kiddie pics

Thanks, Michael.

We sure do need Bailey photos!

That’s worth a celebration …Gerri , the new and Melissa , the Mat. lve …re-new : Admins …with this one also a simple cheerio to Bradford, Lorraine , Scott and Teena :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Gerri! (P.S. Your “shot an hour” advice worked great for me at the extended meal occasion!)

Welcome back, Mel!

Congrats!

Welcome both of you!! Thank you so much! You guys are amazing and you do a lot for this community!!!

Congratulations Gerri and welcome back Mel.

Woohoo!

Way to go Gerri. I do of course expect more low carb recipes now that you have a leadership position in the community.

oh this is wonderful! so happy to have Mel back too.

Congrats Gerri!! you have so much to offer this community!!

Kudos and congrats to both!!!

Congratulations Gerri! And welcome back Mel!

Fantastic news all around!!

Ha! The first two times I read your post, I thought Gerri had advised a SHOUT an hour, and I thought “what in the world…?”

Guess that says something about my own current state of mind. Perhaps I’ll try the Gerri’s Patented One Shout Per Hour Amazing Cure All.

Gerri! Congratulations.
Welcome back Mel!

Congrads to both! Hey Gerri should I watch what I say to you now? LOL!!!

Congrats Gerri!