Welcome our new members!

Thank you :smile:

I am working on hacking diabetes tech, if anyone is interested: http://www.hypodiabetic.co.uk/

Welcome to our new members

1 Like

Welcome to our community @stefaniersaffern @tim32 @diababble @Steve20 Let us know if you are looking for anything in particular or have a question!

1 Like

Welcome home @stefaniersaffern @tim32 @diababble and @Steve20 !!
We are delighted that you are part of the family.
linda

1 Like

A big shout out to the following new members…Welcome Home!!
@kaliterajnr @sarah_lawrence1320 @Deanna4 @auklet @nico_callewaert1974 @ahlquist2
@jcuadra @ccoates9642 @shelley_2001

1 Like

A huge welcome also to…
@ilyasid83 @kendall_jackie @rmhubbardms @Ksadair @roshangupta @Ingrid5
@Runningoninsulin @olivia6 @madame_mona_lisa
Nice to have you in the fold!!

1 Like

Welcome, new friends!

1 Like

Am glad to be on this wonderful group. Thanks you for adding me

3 Likes

Hi Willis (aka @kaliterajnr)!! I’m so glad you’re here :smile: I hope you’ll share some of your stories about diabetes in Malawi with us.

1 Like

A big Home Coming Welcome to @steamguy261, @aporter26, @yunping_zhou and @fiddleshe1 :grinning:

2 Likes

welcome to our newest members @millsjo50 @danbridge2 and @meganrundle2000 :smile:

please join any topics of interest to you

1 Like

Welcome, @millsjo50, @danbridge2 and @meganrundle2000!!! We’re glad you’ve found us! I’m the Community Manager for TuDiabetes, so please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the website or the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome @darthprincess @ansh_gund @joakim @gobli100 and @chemfreekitten Glad to have you with us!!

WELCOME HOME @darthprincess @ansh_gund @joakim @gobli100 @chemfreekitten

@millsjo50, @danbridge2 and @meganrundle2000!! :grinning:

Hi. Thank you for the welcome!I was diagnosed with type 2 3 years ago and am still very confused, afraid and have alot to learn. I look forward to being apart of this group. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi Linda. Thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

Hi. Thank you for your welcome.

2 Likes

I too, have Type 2…there’s quite a lot of information here. Take your time in perusing, and do not hesitate to ask. Do join us in the chat area :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! Great to be here!

3 Likes

welcome to our newest members
@sjhebert @ray_banks @ablume @bob_marylou_granger @thecrump2 @malibu009n @ed_

feel free to join any topics that interest you!

1 Like