Welcome our new members!

Welcome to TuDiabetes @Ahnalira @Dianne6 @Debbie42 @Sarah38 @Libbish37 and @Anna6!! We’re thrilled that you have joined us. I’m the Community Manager for TuDiabetes and I welcome you to contact me any time. Please don’t hesitate to post any questions you have for the community, and any of our wonderful volunteers if you need help getting the lay of the land :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks, Emily :smiley:
Quick question… I am getting an error message when I attempt to upload a picture to my profile. Are there specific parameters I need to know about?
Thanks for your help,
Ahnalira

Would you please let us know what the text of the error message is???

2 Likes

I get the same thing. It says “sorry, there was an error uploading that image. Please try again.”

1 Like

Oh-oh! I’ll look into the error and get back to you both ASAP! Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure :smiley:

“Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.”

Ahnalira

@Ahnalira and @Libbish37, developers have fixed the profile picture upload bug! Please refresh your page before trying it again.

1 Like

Welcome, @Amar1! We’re glad you have joined us!

Thank you! I am officially a face now :blush:
Ahnalira

1 Like

Nice to see you, @Ahnalira!!

1 Like

Welcome Welcome @Ahnalira, @Dianne6 , @Debbie42 , @Sarah38 , @Libbish37 and @Anna6!!

So pleased that you have found your way home!!!

2 Likes

Thanks, Linda. Feels cozy already :blush:
Ahnalira

2 Likes

Welcome to our site, it is great that you found you way here. …rick

1 Like

@Libbish37 it is great o have you join us.

Welcome to all of you! May you find this place as wonderful as I do. If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask. Also remember, you are not alone!

1 Like

Happy day, everyone,
I have another “profile” question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m getting to know everyone by clicking on their avatar and reading a bit about them as I read their post in a thread (VERY cool feature!)…but when I go to my profile preferences to add a line about myself, I can’t find the field to write it. Is there another place I should be going to insert a short bio that will show up when folks click on my photo?

I see I’ve written a short line that I wrote when I registered, but I’d like to update it.

Thanks for your help,
Ahnalira

1 Like

Welcome @Ahnalira, In reply to your question if you go to Preferences, which you find my clicking on your avatar, just down the page you will see in blue Edit my profile, click on that and you will find space to write a little about yourself.
Nice to meet you,
Maureen

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind welcoming!
hug
Glad to know I wasn’t the only one having a problem uploading a profile pic.

2 Likes

Hello, Anna welcome to TUDiabetes, the diabetic community that cares for people who have diabetes. We have been waiting for you to join us and we are thrilled you are here. Please take your time, explore the site and ask us questions or give us your views. It is great to have you with us.

rick

1 Like

Welcome to @Steve20, @diababble and @tim32. We are glad you joined us!

1 Like