I would like to know more about what type of battery your CGMS trasmitter (wearable component) uses. I have a few questions:
1. Are the batteries disposable or rechargeable?
2. If they are disposable, how are they replaced? Are they "coin cell" batteries? Does the replacement compromise water tightness?
3. If they are rechargeable, are they recharged by induction or ... how?
I'm interested in learning about the Dexcom, Abbott/Freescale Navigator, Metronic/MiniMed Guardian RT, or any other (are there others?).
1. What would you like a new product, in final design stages, to use: disposable or rechargeable?
2. If disposable, what type?
3. If rechargeable, what method?