Where is the secret lair?

I go there so rarely that I can never find it.

1 Like

2 Likes

If I click on the hamburger menu at the top of the screen (3 stacked lines in the mobile version), then click on “categories”, it’s pinned to the top of the page there. Haven’t discovered another shortcut to it, if one exists.

1 Like

By the way, “secret lair” refers to a board that’s only available to the most active members who’ve achieved a higher trust level"

Trust Level 3 — Regular

Regulars are the backbone of your community, the most active readers and reliable contributors over a period of months, even years. Because they’re always around, they can be further trusted to help tidy up and organize the community.

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced
2 Likes

That’s pretty active! I have been a regular here for over a decade through many of the sites incarnations, but cannot imagine visiting that often or reading that large a fraction of topics/posts.

Those are the default settings for Discourse forums such as ours, the setting for TuDiabetes have been modified to increase the number of trust level three members.

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 37% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 15% (capped at 375)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 18% (capped at 15k)
  • Must have received 12 likes, and given 15 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced.

To maintain trust level three status you must maintain the above requirements. All of this is handled automatically by the system.

Hehehehe, I googled it @Tim12 .

1 Like

Good to know. I just got that from the admin link inside the welcome post.