Where to donate unopened Insulin!

Anybody know where I can do this. In my heart I can’t throw away LIFE!!! May not need it now but I did!!!

I would check at a homeless shelter. They could use it I’m sure. Shoot I wish you could send it to me, I just lost my job.

Endo’s offices usually have a fridge and give insulin to needful people.

Insulin for Life is a wonderful organization that distributes insulin & diabetes supplies to people in dire need. http://www.insulinforlifeusa.org/

Doctors get freebie samples from pharm reps to give away. Homeless shelters aren’t allowed to give out prescription items. It’s illegal.

Sorry, I tried thru any channels
I think they ( Drug Co.'s) got all these Laws so they could Make more $…
I even tried to give away 10 boxes of syringes and couldn’t…
Had to be Destroyed…
Better off just Pry off the Tops and pour it down the drain…and then PUt Empty bottle in a Plastic Bag and break them up into little pieces…

You can Got Get a Styroforam container and some ice packs and pay $10 -$15 more to Ship it to someone that will take it…

There is an organization called Insulinforlife.org. I think they will take your unopened insulin and distribute it to those in need. Any other supplies you have, such as test strips, syringes, etc can be sent to diabeticsupplyrescue.com.

They’re a wonderful organization. I gave their link above.

Thanks, Geri.