WOW JAM - suggestions,donations,volunteers? ...Thank you!

Hi there
Our church is having a wowjam community outreach day and I decided to set up a booth for diabetes information. It will be in San Bernardino, CA …we decided to take it to a region that needs our help, low income families, one of the highest crime rates in the nation…

They do many booths…face painting for kids, bike repair, give away landscaping plants, free groceries, play games with kids…it was kind of laying on my heart to do the diabetes booth…

If you or someone you know would like to come out and help in any of the areas please email or let me know and I’ll give you my phone number…

I could also use some help in pulling together quickly any kind of free information or products that could be handed out to help educate and increase awareness of diabetes. If you can’t attend maybe you know of someone that could help with donations to give whether it be drinks, products, flyers, books, brochures…can use whatever you can give to hand out…
we expect 2000-3000 people…

Thank you!
Jaimie

Click here for more information and also wowjam teams

Jaimie: this is the sort of thing we need to be doing! G-d Bless! Manny has cards available, also flyers with and without the tear-aways, and downloadable flyers for DHF as well. Contact dLife and ask for promo materials, also contact John over at DiabeticConnect. I did a stand-up display for the poster session at TCF; the PowerPoint slide deck for that is available online here; the main page for my presentation is here.

Feel free to crib what you need…

This is definitely the quote of the day! lol “Feel free to crib what you need…” I sooooo needed that laugh :slight_smile: Thank you!