Ok, here it is. And I must say when I was typing the title hate went where the love was supposed to be. This is such a hard sentence to type because most times, I don’t think of it that way. And I said 5 because I didn’t think I could come up with 10. Actually did list 7, surprisingly!
- I see my doctor (PCP) at least once a year for a check up and my endo 3 times a year. How many people actually see a doctor regularly?
- I get complete lab work done once a year. Most people don’t ever get blood work done unless of course something is wrong. Proactive!
- I have periodic tests done to make sure things are good. How many people have an EKG on file or a stress test on file or chest X-rays etc.
- I get exercise most everyday. We know how many people make that happen.
- I eat a well balanced and well portioned diet.
How many people can say that?
- Everything in moderation. Yes, I do drink but a glass not the whole bottle, a piece of dark chocolate once in awhile not the whole bag, a slice of cheesecake (my favorite) not half the cake. How many people do anything in moderation?
- I am probably in better shape than most people half my age due to all of the above and a lot of hard work.
So while it sucks sometimes. It is my normal and o just do what I need to do.
And I thank all of you who understand when I get to that frustrated breaking point. So great to have so many people who get it!