A D-Wife's "first time"

Here is a story about the Wife of a Type 1 Diabetic, who recently gave her husband an insulin shot in the arm for the first time. A tale full of adventure and drama at her #dblog, Laughter & Tears. Feel free to share your stories of helping others do shots, or having others help you in hard-to-do-on-your-own places. Comment away!

Jeez, no that I think about it, maybe I should ask my wife to do my next injection. She has been irked at me lately and she may actually enjoy it.

I can relate to that story to an extent, I mean my fiance and I have been together for over a year now and He still knows nothing about my care, and prefers to stay that way. I wish he would take the initiative to learn a little more about it, but I just remain hopeful that he will do it in his own time.

My hubby has a great record of delivery in the butt ( mine ) for years, prior to pumping …at times he helps with infusion sets …totally trust him :wink:

My husband is still a bit squeemish about poking me. He might help me find a good site location on my back side, but the poking is up to me :slight_smile: