Accucheck software

I am being forced to leave Freestyle by Blue Cross Illinois. They will now only cover Accucheck or Lifescan. I am going to try the Accucheck because (#1) I've used Lifescan before and don't care for their software and (#2) The Aviva Nano is supposed to be released in the US soon and it looks a lot like the Freestyle Lite.
So I am trying to figure out the difference between the Smartpix and 360 software the Accucheck offers? Tried emailing them via their web site but they have chosen not to respond to such a basic question.
Thanks

The 360 is a full software package with a database and a lot of report options.. It stores your downloads into a SQL Lite database.. It can handle multiple devices and users... And is now Windows 7 Compatible... Now the Smartpix, is a USB device, that just plugs into a USB port, and appears as a memory stick (or the Smartpix icon),it uses your web browser to download and print reports, its actually convenient to use vs opening up 360 once you get the hang of it.. It can download from Accu-chek pumps as well.. Its tricky because they arent supposed to reply by email, they have to call you and its usually during buisness hours (some FDA regs they dont want to be called out on, theres some weirdness with HIPAA that other vendors seem to bypass).. or you can try their twitter account @accuchek_us .... https://www.accu-chek.com/us/data-management/360-software.html and
https://www.accu-chek.com/us/data-management/smart-pix.html for Smartpix.. THeres some videos demonstrating both somewhere on there =)
If you need any more help, feel free to DM me...

Hi Craig,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your email. I'm Rob Muller, and I work with Roche Diabetes Care. I'm getting a response for you direct from the product manager.

I know there are some changes coming up when Nano comes out. I want to get you the latest, most accurate info so stay tuned!

And thanks to Jake for the excellent reply!

I'll be back with you shortly.

Kind regards,

Rob

Hello again, Craig.

Here is the info from the product manager:

The Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader and Accu-Chek 360° system both offer a full range of graphs, reports and ease of use so we believe that you would be happy with either option. While the Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader offers diabetes management without having to install and intuitive workflow, the Accu-Chek 360° system offers more features in terms of doing more such as saving the data, automated workflow, and a more holistic approach to diabetes management as a system for personal management program.

Please note that there will be a new version for use with Accu-Chek Nano. I will keep you updated as to when it will be released.

Thanks again for your patience.

Rob