My Dreams Are Coming True - Baby Bou Is On His/Her Way!

Please feel free to follow my pregnancy journey on my personal blog, Facing New Life as a “Born Again Diabetic”.

I am so excited and so blessed… I honestly never thought this day would come. The thought of never becoming a Mommy held me back for so long… I didn’t want to take care of my diabetes because I didnt’ want to have to DEAL with the pain. It was easier being numb to it all. But, through hard word, dedication, and total commitment, something each and every one of you has within you, I fought through it, became healthy, and am now here to tell you, MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

Congrats and enjoy!

So happy for you! Congrats!

Congratulations!!! You will be a tremendous mommy!

Congrats!

How is your pregnancy going? I remember feeling so special being pregnant at Christmas time! Enjoy the holidays.

Hey Kelly,
Thanks for checking in with me!! I’ve been doing great…other than that resistance kicking in!! It is unbelievably frustrating, but I think I am finally figuring it out… for now! I am 23 weeks today and I just can’t believe it! I can finally feel her moving around and kicking on a regular basis and it is just so much fun! How is your little one and how have you been feeling?! Are your kiddos getting excited for Christmas??