Bad crazy day... good day

Last, December 2, we have to attend a dog show competition, my baby rage is one of the candidate, we are so excited for him, he is the crowds favorite because of his pretty smiling face, and he won the best male category and best in show. But before this exciting happening, I went to bed at 12midnight, and woke up at 3 am, and we're on the road at 4am, I was sooooo sleepy, and can feel the fatigue over me. I slept in the car until 7:30am, then check my BG, it was 134... odd... I've never been this high since i went to my endo and changed my medicine from Glucovance to Metformin. I took my meds first then after an hour we had breakfast at our friends house. After that, my husband talked to his friends about pitbulls while I felt sooo sleepy, I went to the car and slept until 11am. I woke up feeling soooo thirsty, tired and can fell my bladder was full... went to the toilet with a feeling of light headedness... I didn't even notice the cuteness of 6 puppies I saw along the way... when I went back to the car, my first instinct was to check my BG, gasp! it was 179! I want to panic but I don't have the energy, as I was feeling tired, I pop a pill and it was time to go to the dogshow venue, it was a 20 minute ride... while my husband and a friend were talking, I felt soooo sleepy again and worrying about my BG, when we reach the venue, the first thing I did was to look for a toilet... this bladder thing is starting to ■■■■ me off (did I tell you that there are times I have to pee 15 to 20 times a day even though my BG is ok?, because of recurrent u.t.i., and I guess this is one of the days)... i was feeling hungry, check my BG it was 132... I waited for 30 minutes more and then ate lunch... while waiting for my dogs turn, all i did was sleep and sleep and sleep, for it was the first time I have ever felt this...strange... that I was so dead tired, can't open my eyes even just for 20 minutes, I still feel sleepy... everytime I wake up all I did was go to the toilet... grrr...

at 4pm, I got all my strength and went to the store and bought something to eat coz I was so hungry and so was my husband... after my dog won, a lot of pitbull enthusiast talk to us... took picture of our baby... I did manage a small talk and not-so-genuine-smile... went home at 7pm... it was a tiring 3 hour ride back home and all I did was sleep, before dinner my BG was 134... what is happening to my BG??? at home, I could manage an 80 to 115 readings before meal... I went out (with my husband) and hoping to have fun, but I did not...

As I went to bed I fell asleep immediately... I don't know why I was still sleepy though all I did was sleep the whole day.... crazy day for me... a good day too because my baby rage won, he made us feel proud... all the trainings (by my husband) paid well...

December 3, 8:00am, feel refreshed... BG 118... a lot better than 132 yesterday...

Maybe the travel stressed me??? and makes my sugar shoot up??? hmmmm....