Best...night...ever!

Click over to my blog for the full text.

I coached Batman’s first t-ball game last night. Only one phrase can describe last night… BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!! I can’t remember when I’ve had as much fun in 100 degree heat. We were all soaked, tired and red faced by it, but we had fun. Every hit was a sprint from all 9 players to the ball. You’ve never seen anything funnier than 9 kids…

My insulin went bad in the heat even with a pump cooling pack (which I’m working on a review of right now) so that made the night interesting…

SuFu, PhD

Hmmm I am in the heat for long hours at a time and my insulin seems to work fine.

Glad you had the BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!!!

Those t-ball games are a blast! I love it when the batter hits it & runs to 3rd base or even the pitcher’s mound! I really cherish our photos of my daughters starting to play a sport that they’ve stuck with all these years. (They’ve tried everything). Try to be there when you can,but know that you’re working hard for your family. Later, when you’re an established expert (MD/PhD), you’ll be able to sneak out to all their games. Get your wife to text you photos & stats, then tell Batman you knew everything he did :slight_smile: