Best way to wear your pump while sleeping?

If she prefers nightgowns, or just a t-shirt, I've used a baby sock pinned to the neckline. I don't sleep on my stomach so I didn't know it was there.

I made a garter out of some satiny material and 1 1/4" elastic. I put it on which ever leg I have my CGM sensor in and clip the pump right on. It stays put quite well and it's easy to access for sensor alarms. Also, because it's so close to the sensor I hardly ever get "lost sensor" alarms at night. I used to free float but kept getting tangled up. I made my garter out of pink satin, but you could use flannel, an old tshirt or anything your daughter likes. It's machine washable too.

FYI, Waist-It is cheaper if you buy it from Amazon instead of directly from the manufacturer. I wear mine every night!

I clip my pump to an arm band. I don't like to let it roam around in my bed with me since it may warm up the insulin too much. Too much warmth reduces its effectiveness over time.

I am always amazed as the answer for me is pockets. You can stitch a simple 3X 6" pocket into any PJ bottom, or even a night shirt. A pocket T Shirt would work--you can slit the fabric to run the tubing through. For a 7 YO I would worry about free wheeling a pump while sleeping. At over 60, I feel insecure about that--could rip a set out and not even know it.

I never buy pants of any kind without pockets--my shopping buds tease me, but it is an important consideration. I have not used the clip in over ten years--I hate it. Also, a baby sock pinned at the waistline makes a mighty fine pump holder.

That’s an easy question for me to answer. The best way to wear a non cgm pump is in a pocket. The cgm iS best in an arm band. At night the best place is clipped to the collar because you want to hear alarms. It’s an interesting dilemma. You ponder how to best instruct your young daughter about the details of living with a medical device. I personally am taking great hope in the new promise of the bionic pancreas. The technology can be daunting and disappointing. It’s the guess work and surprising results that make any available technology difficult.

I clip mine to my pj's. The question asked here was for a 7 year old girl who is now 10. LOL - she probably has figured it out by now.

Oh, did I mention I sleep naked? No pockets for me.