The first couple of times I changed my sensor, I used a ton of Unisolve and ended up with a gooey mess. But then I realized that the attachment to your skin is accomplished using double-sided sticky tape. It makes a lot of difference if the tape remains on the sensor or on your skin.
My current approach is to use a cotton ball with a bit of Unisolve to loosen an edge. I use a pocket knife to pick at this edge until it breaks loose. Once I have that loose edge, I can peel away the tape and sensor together. It’s much less gooey. And if there is any residual adhesive, I just apply some talc or baby powder and forget about it. It won’t stick to anything and will wear off in short order.
I’ll use up the remaining Unisolve, but after that’s gone I’ll probably go with naptha (Coleman lantern fuel) or even rubbing alcohol. I suspect they will work as well. In any event, I will be using very little of any solvent.