Clean Bill of Health

You already can try out the Guardian 3 sensor and transmitter with your 630G. I use the 630G and I am currently using the Guardian 3 MMT-7020A sensors with the MMT-7811NA transmitter.

Of course, before doing anything you should certainly verify what I’m saying with your medical team and Medtronic. But, if you are interested in trying out Medtronic’s supposedly improved sensors, that option is already open to you.

However, as I stated in an earlier post, I doubt you will notice any difference from Enlite. The sensors & transmitter are exactly the same size. The insertion method and taping are essentially identical. The biggest difference I recall is that the overtape has a slightly different shape to it.

I understand but my ultimate goal is to wait for medtronic to connect with dexcom someday. This new pump can also be updated so I won’t ever have to wait for better technology. Just my thoughts.

I really hope that this happens that Medtronic will connect with dexcom. I am feeling a little bit depressed that a closed loop system might never happen with me because of my sensitivity. When there are only 2 choices of insulin pumps it makes it hard. I have not thought about the omnipod or any tubeless pump. I don’t think I would like it. Please enlighten me. Give me some hope! Thanks. :blush:

Everything is ultra slow because of flu.
It’s going to happen…I just expect it to take a while, now.

Yes, I get that there is a major crisis right now with the corona. Health officials are hard at work getting a vaccine for it. I know I read about Medtronic and Dexcom becoming partners. It just sounds too good to be true.