Cute skins for minimed

anyone else have any pics of their pump with a skin to personalize it?
7772-Snapshot_20090126_5.jpg (131 KB)
7773-pump009.JPG (1.29 MB)

they are stickers, they sent them to me free because they sent my pump in the wrong color, but they also sent me the correct color the next day, purple, I have only been pumping for two weeks, still working the kinks out, its been better though

it was a slow start, and first morning sugars still a little up there, but I have been talking with the pump trainer every day, and I am back at endo on thursday, Im confident it will work out, my sugars are much better, soome days I was over 200 all day, havent seen 200 in 5-6 days, it also makes me more aware of portions and carbs, I have been eating much better, how long have you been on the pump

well I was misdiagnosed as T2 for a few years and just went on shots about a year ago, I was afraid of the pump,I thought it meant thing were out of control, but the shots got old quick and I did some research and realized it was the best way to get control, good control and me and my endo (who is also a friend from high school) decided I was ready together,

ooh, I have leopard print!

woah, that was huge, sorry!!!

I have the Canadian flag SKIN ( sticker ) …can I sent a pix of Scott Dunton( US surfer from Hawaii and Chris Jarvis , Canadian Olympic rower ) showing my SKIN ??? …computer illiterate …bear with me and trust me I have the SKIN …I am a Canadian gal

how ling have u been diabetic?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5030322&l=7dbb436915&... Check out mine. I uploaded an Ed Hardy image. Actually that reminds me. I have to get a new skin since I got my new Revel. I'm not used to seeing my pump naked anymore.

I have a skin like yours!! I can’t seem to find these skins anymore.

Omg I love your skin
do these stay on a while I’m looking into getting one