My pump came!

My pump came yesterday!! It’s a clear minimed 722 and looks great!! The nurse that does the training is going to call me by tuesday to schedule a time for setting it up! I’m SOOO excited and just wanted to tell you guys! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I share your excitement because mine came too. I got the minimed 522 (Medtronic). I’m also waiting for the nurse to train me but she’s on vacation. It would be good to stay in touch and share notes I think!

Maria

Thanks I will!!!

Wow thats so cool!!! Sure I think that would be great! I’m hoping it won’t be too long before she can get me started!

Yay Maria, too!

Yay Leanna!

Thanks and I agree! Yay Maria!!!

Cool! I have the 722 too for nearly a year now, and haven’t had the slightest problem with it. You got a good pump, and once you play with it for a while it will just become second nature.
Best of luck,
Bobby

I have the same one and I love it. Congratulations!!

congrats! There are many good members here who will help you - if you need anything, just ask!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you! I love this website!!!

Congrats on your insulin pump! I also have the Clear Minimed Paradigm. I just found out that I can create a skinit sticker for my insulin pump, I’m still trying to get my skinit to look just right as I have a feeling I won’t be pulling that sticker off for the next 3 years. Have fun with your pump and have fun with all the fun gadgets (like the remote keychain, etc., etc.).

I’m really looking forward to going on it!

HEY HEY HEY !!! I have the same pump you have but in blue. Had it for about 3 weeks, been on insulin a little under a week. Already under better control. Take your time going over the materials. Go on-line for additional training. Don’t be afraid of playing with it. I was on saline for a week and it was a good thing. Have fun and ask questions.
Sid

Cool!!! Thanks for the reply!!

I got mine Wednesday, clear minimed 722 also! I meet with the nurse the 30th and August 5th!! Congratulations, it feels like Christmas, and like babysitting someone’s delicate, small pet!!

Put a battery in, and play through the large manual, it teaches a lot of concepts for using the pump live!

We need a minimed start group or something!

You are going to love it. I got mine about 7 weeks ago and have been actively pumping for about 5. Hopefully you will love it as much as I do. It will take some work on your part, but it is so worth it. Congratulations.

Wow seems like lots of people must be getting them right about now! Cool!!