Dexcom customer service

Has been spot on. I'm always one to tout when I receive good care and so far they have been great. I called on a busy (well for me) Saturday morning to report my sensor issues. Halfway through the call, my phone dropped, and being as busy as I was (and the fact that I had a new, working sensor on) I decided to hold off in calling Dex in regard to replacing them.

I called yesterday and they had already shipped 2 new G4 sensors off of my abandoned half call. Tracking shows them coming in tomorrow. That is excellent service :D

I too have had excellent customer service from them as well. In fact I expect to receive a replacement sensor today for the one I called about over the weekend. With the number of complaints one reads on here about various nightmares with this company or that company it is really nice every once in a while to read about excellent customer service. Glad you had a good experience with them.

I must be there basturd child. I have had nothing but problems with since day one. Two people from there told me they would call me back with the isues I was having and never heard a word from eather one of them. The latest issue I have with them is I now have 2 different bills to pay for the same Dexcom 7+. The strange thing is the insurance company paid both bills. Instead of calling Dexcom about this I decided to call my insuance company to clear this up since Dexcom never calls me back. I have another 8.5 months to go with the 7+ and then I hope another company has something just as good if not better so I can get away from Dexcom.

Gotta agree with BL, I've had nothing but excellent service with the seven + and now with the G4. My replacement sensor arrived in 2 days.