When you said
“I assume that is a new account because a support person at Diasend said he had deleted my old account so I created a new one.”
- Wasn't he supposed to convert your old account?
- When you created the new account did you use the same email address/username as your old account?
“The serial number was not in My Profile so I added it and it still would not upload past 92%.”
- Did the new account have your Animas serial number in Serial Number 1?
The previous time(s) you tried to upload did you also get up 92%?
Did you upload your Verio?
Which OS X version do you have? The Uploader states that it has to be 10.6 or later.
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the Diasend Uploader? If you haven’t, try it.
- Maybe the problem lies in the Diasend Uploader that was installed for the Animas pump. It could be that it installed a specific driver for the Infrared Wireless Adapter that is used with the Animas pump and that it is interfering with the t:slim upload.
- After uninstalling reboot your computer, that is something I like to do after uninstalling software even though it may not be required. And then re-install the Uploader.
The only other thing I can think of is to enter the t:slim’s serial number in the Serial Number 1 position and Animas’s in Serial Number 2. Make sure the button next to the t:slim's number is black.