Diasend - two accounts?

Is it possible to have a USA account AND an international account?

I want to be able to see my daughters Dex G4 data with her Animas Ping data. I have been using Diasend for her Ping numbers for about a year now. We just started the Dexcom almost 2 weeks ago. I have my daughter's clinic ID.

thanks

I don't know, but would be interested to find out as well!

What is the need for two separate accounts? What can't you do with just one?

I would like to know if this is possible also, to be able to access that illusive CGM tab here in the states...

I have figured this out. I registered for a second account on Diasend using a different email address and it worked. So yes it is possible to have 2 accounts. I have one USA account and an international account. I used Italy as my country because they use the same unit as we do in the states. I had to Google which countries used mg/dL and I picked one.

On the international account you can access the CGM data.

If you’re able to do this, is it correct that you have the same devices registered on two accounts? Or are you only downloading the CGM to the international account? Obviously I want to be able to combine my pump and CGM. I really liked that compilation report until the USA version stopped allowing the download of my Dex.

Thanks MMT, I will try that option.

hi, is anyone running diasend on a mac running mavericks? I am trying to use it but does not recognize my cable, keeps saying no device connected. so very frustrating. I am using a Mac mini with mavericks and insulin pump omnipod.

thanks if anyone can help.