Exercise dvd

Has anybody done any good exercise dvds lately? i love being able to just put a dvd on when i can’t make it to the gym. I have everything from turbo jam to billy banks, to biggest loser. What’s your fave at home dvd?

my favorite dvd is mine lol i made a fitness dvd because i want other diabetics to see it as motavation !! its called endurance strike by tiffany reed . kickbox is the style. my first dvd so i was a little nervous lol ready to begin another one

t25, for now!

I like T25 a lot too. I had pretty good results the first time I did it and like Shaun T a lot, very positive and uplifting, while he goes "I know you're gonna hate me...". I have that and P90X3 which I also found pretty effective as I went from 1 to 5 pullups in 90 days.

I've been doing DDP Yoga and love it! I also use the Xbox 1 Fitness Center and love it, too! The wonderful thing about Xbox fitness is a lot of it is free, and you can choose from tons of workouts, types, and levels. All you need is an Xbox 360 or Xbox 1.

bootcamp kettle bell workout by angie miller. it is 6 sets plus a set of abs and another of push ups. the whole thing is an hour but when i dont have lots of time ill do two or three sets and im good.

when i first got it i had to work up to completing the whole thing in one go. youll be sore afterwards. ive had it for like three years and i still love it.

I just finished Insanity Max:30 & just started Body Beast this week! Really feeling strong… lost a lot of muscle during my pregnancy last year. :smiley:

I haven’t read through all the suggestions, so forgive me if this is in repeat, but the best workout DVD IMHO is Jillian Michael’s “30 Day Shred”. I’ve actually never made it 30 consecutive days, but I did like 20 or something and ended up losing almost 7 lbs! I have bought it for my sister and a friend as gifts before…they love it too.