Ezmanager compatibility

I wanted to find out if any of you is using Windows 7? I’m a new pumper and the OS I have at work and home is Windows 7. I’m not able to download from neither my animas pump or meter. I just called Animas and was told that the software doesn’t support Windows 7.

Anyone have a workaround?
Thanks,
Katra

Are you using the 64 bit or 32 bit? I have the 32 bit installed on my mac to use the Dexcom software, and just for kicks I’ve tried it out with my pump and it works fine…

I’m using my PC and it has Windows 7 installed. I can get the CD to work but it can’t communicate with my pump or monitor. I’ve been total that the software isn’t compatible with Windows 7. I’m hoping someone has found a workaround. Is the Dexcom similar to the one that Metronic has, sensor?

I got ezManagerMax working on my Linux computer. Because it’s a Java application, it “should” work on any system. In order for me to get it to work, I had to do a bit of digging, but was able to get it up and running.

When I first got the application to start, I also had the problem with communication with the pump. Since you already have the application running, you’re ahead of the game. If you go into the folder where the ezManager is installed (probably C:\Program Files\ezManagerMax) there is another directory called ezManagerMax (so that would make it C:\Program Files\ezManagerMax\ezManagerMax). In that directory, there are two files of interest - error.log and output.log. Could you attach those files to this topic, and I’ll have a look at them to see if there is an easy fix for you?

Hi Steven,

I’m not able to see if there are any files in because the ezmanagermax is an .exe so I can’t see the 2 files. I’ve looked through the other folders and the files you mentioned are not there.

Thanks,
Katra

what do you mean by 32 or 64 bit? Dexcom? I checked online for this is this the CGM that animas doesn’t have? sorry no clue.I

Thanks,
Katra