EzManager Max export file

Hi !
I am developer of open source software called GGC (GNU Cluco
Control). We are currently trying to add
new devices, so Animas is slowly becoming next in line. We are currently working on import data from EZManager v2, but we would also like to add support for EZManager Max through it’s xml files (I think they have EZM extension). We know this is not ideal solution (ideal would be if we could read device directly), but it will have to do for now (until we find person willing to sniff out data that is transfered from EZ Max to Pump). We are looking for someone willing to “donate” EZM file (this file will be for internal use only).

Thank you in advance.
Andy

what files do you need Andy - I have been using it for only 2 weeks but glad to help open source materials…I currently save all my data as PDF’s for my health care team here in Toronto and send it weekly, but there are a myriad of extension possibilities…some I have never heard of…is it the EZM extension you need?

sure - are you wanting our data - and how would we get it to you? I have almost 2 months of info on my pump since I started it on Dec. 29th.

Hi Sneetch !

If you download your data to EZ Manager Max, I know it can Export data… As for how… that might be more problematic since I haven’t even seen application yet… Animas isn’t sold here, where I live so I have no possibility getting this locally. Friend of mine here on TuDiabetes told me that Max has EZM export file, which are in form of Xml. This will be easiest (and maybe only way to transfer data).

Take care,
Andy

Hi Carleton !

For start even small sample of data (2 or 3 weeks) would be enough, but later when import is finished I will need a lot more data, so that I can check if everything is as it should be… Yes EZM data is what I need. PDFs cannot be processed as such…

Andy

OK Andy but we need to physicallt get it to you somehow -do you have an email address or FTP site - wouldn’t be a great idea to post it here!

You can send it in private message here on site or to my email: andy@t-2.net.

Thanks for doing this… since you are new on pump… how are you satisfied with it?
Andy

good deal - now we can send it to you! I am 2 months into the pump and so far so good… however…I still wish it was temporary.

Andy,
I exported a file of my pump settings. It’s 11KB and it’s called an APS File. Would it help if I emailed that to you?
I’m actually trying to find someone who can export a file of the Master Food Database that comes with Ping systems sold in America. I’m in Canada and we don’t get it included. If you can help me in that, it would be great.
Thanks,
Liam

Sneetch,
We just got the Ping for our daughter but in Canada we don’t get the Master Food Database (MFDB) loaded in the device. Can I get you to please get a file of the MFDB and email it to me so I can import it into our Ping?
I’m thinking if you don’t see the file easily you can go into the EZmanager software and create a new list of foods and add every item from the MFDB and save it as “forLiam” then look for the file in C:\Program Files\EZ Manager\My files.
If you don’t mind sending that to me, it would be greatly appreciated.
I can’t get Animas to send me a copy - they say they are not licensed to provide it in Canada.
Thanks,
Liam

Hi !

I got this file, but it’s not correct one… I don’t need settings of pump… I need your theraphy data (boluses, basals, CHs, profiles, …). We don’t support settings import, we just import data… We read settings if we communicate with devices directly (for some devices), but we don’t import them since, we don’t save them.

Take care,
Andy

I couldn’t generate a EZM file but I made a XML export. I’ll send that to you.
Liam

I think file was supposed to be .ezd, look if such file was created…

Andy

Andy,
There is a list of file types you can export the file to from the EZmanager program. I thought you wanted a .ezm extension but I didn’t see that one so I created an XML file. I don’t have the laptop with the software with me right now but I will have it in a few hours and I will check to see if I can export to a .ezd file and I will send that to you. You may be sleeping in Slovenia by the time I send it to you.
Liam