Favorite Sugar-Free Drink at Starbucks?

+1 on the skinny vanilla latte mmmm so damn good

sugar free carmel frapiccino…no carmel or whip cream on top

I live in the USA and agree with the Aussies, I like real coffee. Not old tired burned coffee.

You don’t put milk in earl grey - it just isn’t right.

You are all very sweet toothed for diabetics - I don’t expect my tea or coffee to be sweet. But then I’m British. And I don’t like Starbucks - not the best coffee you can get.

I’d ask her, but she’s a little busy tomorrow. :wink:

Grande soy caramel macchiato with SF Vanilla. A unit beforehand and I don’t spike. However, in Canada Starbucks uses plain soy. I was in California and my blood sugar spiked. I found out they used Vanilla soy. Yikes!

I’m with you, Redshaw, and I’m not British! Just old enough to remember before Starbucks—yep, there were Espresso Drinks before Starbucks…when nobody would expect their espresso drink to taste like a banana split!

And I agree, there are much better Espresso places than Starbucks, and I like supporting the funky cozy little independent places. Only time I go to Starbucks is when I’m in an area I don’t know and can’t find anywhere else. I also make cappuchinos at home as even when I was working who needed a $6 a day coffee habit!

Although, Id take one of the local coffee shops coffee any day over starbucks (or my coffee from home), the convenience sometimes gets me. I mean, seriously, there is one downstairs from my office.

That said, Ill usually take a Vinti Black Eye. Its about the same as a normal cup of my espresso / German coffee blend at home.

Isn’t that a London Fog?

When ordering at a Starbucks, I always get a tall Vanilla skinny latte, at 18g carb I believe, acccording to its website. But I prefer to get frappucciono light, at only 12g carbs and it is never sold in a Starbucks store itself. In fact, where I am, only at Kroger and then not all Krogers have it. I stock up on them. They are great with brown bag lunch at work. I can grab one if I’m getting low (I’m on my feet all day, heavy lifting, bending, etc.) before lunch.

I had a co worker who always ordered a London Fog when we would go to starbucks- Earl Grey tea, steamed milk, a shot of vanilla. Both of the Starbucks within a block of our building knew what she what a London Fog was without asking what was in it.

Earl Grey Tea Latte… if you tolerate Splenda, it can be made with Sugar Free Vanella syrup.

there is only caramel sauce on top as a drizzle and it doesn’t affect me much. If I cover for 1 cup of milk… a lot of that becomes foam when they steam it so it’s not really a full cup of milk and the caramel drizzle makes up for it. I haven’t had any problems with this for the most part

My favorite sugar-free coffee drink is a decaf tall latte with sugar-free Madagascar vanilla – no foam – from Tully’s.

It has very little of the usual bitter after-taste from artificial sweeteners and none of the…um…dire explosions one gets from the sugar-free mochas at some establishments (due to the sugar alcohols…which slay me.)

Nonfat tall Misto (cafe au lait) with cinnamon sprinkled on top: 7 grams carbs. Yum!