Feeling Down

Good morning everyone. Requesting some prayers and support from those who are willing. I’ve had one of those rollar coaster evenings and I don’t want to hear someone tell me to change my basal rates so none of that please. I just need some lovin right now. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Hope things get better soon. Hang in there.

1 Like

Hope you are feeling better now.

1 Like

Take 10 minutes at a time - most times that works

1 Like

We all have times like that. Hugs!

1 Like

Diabetes is tough sometimes. Be kind to yourself and take it easy. Tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t see this yesterday. Some days are tough. Sometimes it’s a challenging period of time and sometimes it’s just a bad day. How is today compared to yesterday? Hoping a fresh day means a fresh start in this case.

Really sound advice Tony! Much love to you.

1 Like

I think that phrase, “ it’s always darkest before the dawn” is stuck in my mind today because I’m getting ready to make a major device change. I’m excited to get started on my new management system but dread the challenges of the learning curve. Sometimes ignorance is bliss and just going into it not expecting the worst is better. Haha I’ve been through this new diabetic device change a time or two before. Still also on the hunt for an endo who is actually supportive. I’ve tried many in my area with no luck. I miss my old endo!

3 Likes

Just starting out with a thankful heart this morning has been a huge help. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I also really appreciate you guys, sometimes I view myself as so strong that I forget that it’s ok to enjoy some emotional support at times. We all deserve it.

4 Likes

Hugs on the way

1 Like

i totally feel with u because im going through the same thing hopefully we will soon see the light coming from the end of the tunnel

1 Like

Hope it passes soon. Then go to Six Flags or somewhere similar, and ride the roller coasters that are actually fun!

1 Like

Love and prayers, darlin’. Tomorrow is another day! Chin up!

1 Like

I have today BE_HAPPY! God’s given me super strength today.

I’m glad you’re feeling better, Elyssia.

1 Like

It is all going to be okay Elyssia! You are going to get through this!

1 Like

It’ll be better soon. This too shall pass!

1 Like

Glad you shared your feelings. We all have been there one time or another. You got us on your side. Warm big hugs to u

1 Like