Found a Diabetic Dating Site!

I tried it a while ago, I got nowhere with it.

It's better to keep comments like this to yourself.

I think you are thinking of "Christian Shingles"

Yea, what the heck, you could even share needles !

Yeah, you’re right…I guess if the Xtians could keep their views to themselves I’d have an easier time doing it.
Eric

It IS a disease, and 80 percent of the poulation’s got it.
Eric

It IS a disease, and 80 percent of the population’s got it.

I know how you feel…I went from having a supervisory position with a major production company to being stuck at home 24 hours a day because I’m no longer able to drive because of my sight. Talk about a hit to your social life!
Eric

Actually, I’d love to keep my personal preferences to myself…it’s a shame more Xtians refuse to do the same for me.
Eric

80% has what ???

Strong enough to deal with it is right. Humans are flawed, it’s true, but anyone who wouldn’t date someonnnnne with a critical illness is to me just shallow. Relationships take work. To reject someone the moment you meet them would to me imply that I’m not dealing with a strong personality. Diabetes is hard enough to deal with without having to nursemaid your partner.
Eric

Hi Everyone. Just five months ago at the age of 58 I was diagnosed with type 1 and yes I’m single. I’m honeymooning! I take very little insulin. I’d rather be honeymooning with a sweet man!
It is really hard to date and keep the secret. I usually eat a low carb salad and avoid the need for insulin. What happened to the ayes when I could share a piece of tiramisu?
I have always been thin. Where did the antibodies come from? And where will I find a god partner now?

hi...just joined...Janet

"Christian Shingles"- hanging on your roof everyday to let you know when Jesus appears down from the clouds. Now in 'Apocalypse Brown'.

www.diabeticsingles.net is the correct site name.

I would love to...if you guys could do the same, I wouldn't need to say anything. When I was very young, I used to attend Benny Hinn's church regularly. Being vulnerable because I was a believer, I let him "heal" me one Sunday, quit taking my insulin, and the experience nearly killed me (I was 13 at the time). I have no doubt that several people have been hurt because of these types of experiences. When this type of stuff stops happening, I'll be more than happy to "keep comments like this" to myself.

Hi everyone,

i tried the diabeticsingles.net site and didn't get a good feeling about it being legit. i think they acquire profiles from other sites to fill up their database because everyone i communicated with, not one person was diabetic and was shocked to find out i was, and that i saw their profile on a diabetic dating site.