Free Pump Skin!

Hey Everyone,

I was on the Animas website earlier this week and logged onto my estore account (first time in months since i do not get my supplies from Animas) and was surprised to find a message that said click the link to receive your free pump skin. I did, filled out the color, and that was it; my new pump skin is in the mail and should be here tomorrow. Has anyone else noticed this, and if not i wanted to share. I know some people got a free coupon in their initial pump box that had a voucher for a free skin. I received my Ping about 14 months ago and it did not have one. I do not know if they had record that I did not get one and thats why it showed up when i logged in. I was just wondering if anyone else saw this. It does not show up until you log in. Just FYI!

When I got my ping a year and a half ago, there was a paper in the box saying to go to the store to get my free skin - it was there on the front page when you log in.

What is stupid though, is that Animas didn't inform me that i was entitled to a FREE one when I ordered my pump, because I ordered (and paid for) a skin at that time, and I wouldn't have if I had known about the freebie.

Hrm, I wonder if I should do this now :slight_smile:

I don’t think you will be able to get it free until you get the pump, Amy. I had to put in my pump serial number. I think you won’t be in the system until you get your approval. I ordered the free skin and the EzManager software at the same time as soon as I got my pump.