Frustrated with Dexcom software!

I don't understand why their DM3 software is not Mac compatible. I am trying to download my data onto this tiny windows netbook that I own and am having a terrible time. It says "please attach receiver" and won't go out of that screen. When I try to edit the receiver number and code in the patient edit menu, it will not let me type anything in. Not only is this software not Mac compatible, but it is so antiquated and clearly designed for health care providers.

Enough venting. How do I connect my receiver to this POS computer so I can upload my data? I've looked at the DM3 help guide and a google search but I can't find any answers.

Have you tried rebooting the netbook? If that doesn't work, maybe try reinstalling in case the driver didn't instal.. I didn't have to enter any code afaik, I just plugged it in and set who it was when it first synced.

As for the mac issue, you can always dual boot or use parallels, although I'm not too sure if it works in parallels as its been a while since I bothered downloading the data off mine. Either my omnipod or the dexcom wouldnt show up in a virtual copy of windows, but I'm leaning towards it being the omnipod. To do it on a mac you would basically need to buy a copy of windows to install.