- In my youth, I picked up a baby skunk and everyone knew but me that I had been “skunked.” Having no sense of smell is a mixed blessing!
- There were many treasures in my childhood attic. Among them was a headhunter knife with real human hair!
- I don’t believe in a celestial god who provides us with moral guidance. But we can be kind to one another anyway.
- I had to convince my doctor I needed a BS meter. And I’m pretty sure I had the first privately-owned one in my State (and perhaps a number of other States as well.)
- Singing barbershop is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. I sing it as often as possible.
- I only get five???