The "What___" game

I’ve been inspired by Ahmad’s Yes/No game I’ve decided to start another game to let us get to know one another better. This one follows the same basic rules as Ahmad’s game. I’ll start with a “What” question, then someone answer and leave a different “what” question.

What is the first thing you do (after going to the bathroom) when you wake up in the morning?

eat

what is your favorite kind of music?

I love all kinds of music, but if forced I would have to say Alternative Rock.

What is the first thing you do when you get home from work/school?

Usually put the kettle on for tea.

What do you do when you get the giggles at the most inappropriate times ? Hold on how do ya spell appropriate ?

Last time I had to stuff a cloth napkin in my mouth. (It was that inappropriate and I was giggling so hard that tears were running down my face)

What do you do on a rainy Saturday?

You spelled it correctly! Josephine, are you English by chance?

I try to think of something super super sad. It rarely works so I usually just excuse myself and go to the restroom. Although that has backfired at funerals and such. They hear me laughing in the stall.

What are your morning diabetes rituals?

Curl up and try to watch a film or read a book, this however is not always what happens, usually end up picking things off the floor which the children have thrown about and I always seem to be ironing.

What do you do when you wake up and there’s no milk for the tea ?

NAP!!! Of course it doesn’t have to be raining for me to take a nap! I love me a nap!

I only drink tea usually in the winter time and I don’t usually put milk in it.

What do you like to listen to when you are working out?

Test BS, Take Levemir shot, make coffee, take humalog shot to cover milk in coffee and small breakfast, eat and test in 2hrs. or sooner depending. FUN! lol

What is your favorite flower?

I dont have a favorite. I like all of them =]

What is your favorite food?

Lily. Though I do like my crocus pic :wink:
Do you prefer casual or dressier styles?

Favorite food…It seems they’re all my favorite since I was diagnosed!!! Pre-diagnosis I’d have to say lasagna, post-diagnosis probably any type of seafood.

No preference on flowers.

I’m a business casual for work for the most part, but casual outside of work unless there’s a function. I like to get dressed up occassionally, but I prefer to be in shorts, a tank top, and my trusty Columbia’s!

What is your favorite thing to drink?

DIET CHERRY COKE
yummy!

what is your favorite color?

Tends to be Red, also like a certain shade of green

Do you wonder how so many governments could get things so wrong ?

ARE YOU ENGLISH KPATTER, WE NEED TO HAVE A WORD : )

YIKES, just checked your page and saw where you are from and my sincerest apologies for the English mistake!!! I have several English friends and it was the tea thing…sorry. I’m so far from English…I’m a Southerner from the States!

Favorite color - green
Favorite drink - water
Government thing - no, I don’t wonder. I know how much corruption is at ALL levels in ALL countries, nations, states, municipalities, etc.

What’s your favorite spicy dish?

Favorite spicy dish…Jambalaya

What is your sign?

Libra

What did you have for lunch?

A pizza hot pocket! My low allowed me a high fat lunch!

What are you most afraid of?