Glooko upload from Omniopod5

Omnipod5 is supposed to upload to Glooko every hour, which my daughters was doing. However lately there is a HUGE delay, now up to 12 hours. Frustrating bc I’m trying to monitor what’s going on and 12 hours is too long. Anyone know why this would be happening or how to fix it? I thought the SIM card in the Omnipod5 takes care of everything so it wouldn’t have to be connected to WIFI or anything like that.

@Sweetie , the data relay may be culprit.

Here is the Glooko answer page.

In additional reading, there are two issues rearing their ugly heads.
[1] One source included the O5 was relayed thru either a cellphone data channel or the PDM via WiFi.
[2] On a conflicting note, the O5 uses the AT&T network. See page 59 of the user guide

Thoughts?

I think you are better off using the dexcom Sharing. There is no delay. Because Glooko advertises a 1 hour delay, and we’ll as. We all know you could be dead in an hour if you go low and can’t respond, so I don’t see how this system is useful at all. 12 hours is just silly obviously.
I use dexcom and sugarmate. Sugarmate sends my data to my calendar and my watch reads my calendar and it happens pretty much immediately. It uses dexcom share to pull it off.

That being said you need to have some kind of connectivity to relay the information, either Wi-Fi or cellular. My phone does all that work.
But if I’m out hiking etc snd I don’t have a cell signal, my phone can’t send a signal to sugarmate and I won’t get my glucose on my watch.
I can still see it on my phone and on my pump though.
She can likely see her data the same way, but if she has no internet connectivity, there is no way for you to receive the data. Even though it’s an hour delayed at best. Which I already said is basically useless in my opinion.