Guilty as charged or The Numbers Never Lie

I admit it: I have not exercised enough lately. I was sending in my numbers report as part of The OC New Me Challenge, and my average for the past 4 weeks was 147 (I knew this, because I use SugarStats, so it wasn’t quite a surprise).

Carb intake has been similar. Insulin use has been comparable: so what changed? Besides having worked a LOT in the past month, I have not exercised enough, and boy does it show! :frowning:

This is meant more as an admission of what I need to work on than anything else… which reminds me, I need to get off the computer to get on the treadmill!

Manny,

I know what you mean, I definitely see fluctuations as well when I don’t get enough physical activity.

So at the times when I’m so busy I can’t get to the gym I do simple tricks like taking the stairs everywhere and walking wherever I can.

Hi Manny,
Forgive yourself:) Then, park at the other end of the parking lot, take two trips around every store using all the isles without buying anything on rainy days!
run in the rain if it is only sprinkling and chase your cute son:) He’ll have fun too!
ummm… I need to exercise more too. I do all the above already, so I just need to add more. LOL! My 4 yr old daughter stepped on the scales today and weighted 42 pounds! She asked me to step on them too. I did, I really dont get it! Yesterday was weigh in day at Weight Loss Team ( I gained 3 pounds!) Today those scales said I hadnt gained any and hadnt lost any! Did I just have a bad water weight day? oh well.
You,me and everyone, be encouraged and just step up and do what we know we need to:)
Huggles and get busy! :smiley:
MeadowLark

I am regretting my decision way back in January on weight loss or A1C. Since starting this whole thing, my A1C has been the lowest it has ever been and I am using a lot less insulin, but I CAN’T LOSE WEIGHT!!!
Can I pick a new category? :slight_smile:

I have to agree with Meadowlark. Don’t beat yourself up over it. If it’s been awhile the hardest thing to do is start back. It’s helpful, especially when your busy, to block out time to do something, even if it’s just a walk around the block.

I find that when I’m working a lot, I anticipate my runs. It’s a great stress reliever and a great opportunity to listen to some good music.

Hope your treadmill can keep up with you!