Help us develop better tools for displaying discussion threads!

Researchers at Columbia University are inviting members of TuDiabetes community to participate in a research study investigating different approaches to visualizing discussion threads. In this study, participants will be asked to look at one or several discussion threads and answer a few questions about these discussions. The study will be conducted online and will take 30-45 minutes. The participants will be reimbursed $10 amazon gift certificates for their participation.

If you are a member of TuDiabetes community and are interested in participating, please contact Lena Mamykina at lena.mamykina@dbmi.columbia.edu

Lena Mamykina, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Columbia University Medical Center

Hello there,
I am interesting in your research,wish join the online discussion
I look forward your reply

If I do this can I donate my gift certificate to Diabetes Hands Foundation. I'm sure the foundation could find a thing or two to buy at Amazon.com

Sheldonoo, please email lena.mamykina@dbmi.columbia.edu and let her know you would like to participate. And thank you for your willingness to help!!

Aw Gary! You already do so much for us!! Participating in the study will be a great help, in addition to all you already do here :)

I participated last Wednesday.

i participated, great work they are doing :)
Everyone participate if they can!!!