I am home

I came home late yesterday afternoon and I am alive. Thanks be to God and to all of you, my beloved family. There are no words to say how much you all mean to me. You held on and gave me so much love and support and strength. I could feel your arms and your hearts holding me so lovingly and with such comfort. God heard all your prayers I truly did not think I could make it back this time and had begun to say my goodbyes until time just ran out for me. But together we all made it. Together we can make it through anything at all. You make me so PROUD to be part of our family The loving and giving and caring that everyone shares goes straight to God’s heart and he hears it all. He will bless us all with an even tighter bond. Together we are strong.
I want to tell you what is wrong with me so you won’t be afraid. I have Ideopathic Pulmonary Hypertension, Congestive heart failure and chronc kidney disease. NONE of this is a complication or result from diabetes. There is a faulty gene I was born with that has affected my lungs and has caused all the problems with the blood vessels (arteries) in my lungs, heart and kidneys. This does not mean I can slack off with my diabetes. It means I have to be very careful, but there are some great new drugs we can try. They are very new and it means a very hard protcol but we are together and we can make it. I will be stronger in a little while when we get to rolling I will be part of a World Health Organizaton program for this disease and have to follow some hard stuff, but we are strong
Debb told me she would hold onto my hand and not let go until I told her it was time. I know all of you would walk up to the gates of Heaven with me and I love all of you so much. Thank you to Debb, for holding on and for reminding me of my responsibilities. Thank you Manny for the loving message and support. Thank you to all my beautiful loving family for all the loving support, the strength the comfort and all the prayers. Together we are such an incredible family and we all make such a difference in the lives of each other.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all and to all of you my Love and Gratitude

:wink:

I am so thankful that you are still here Saundra! I hope that things turn around for you and maybe the trial drugs will help. We will continue to include you in our prayers every night! I am glad that you are home!!! take it easy and rest. Merry Christmas and have a GREAT New Year!!!

Merry Christmas Saundra! I’m glad to see you back, you are strong and knew you would pull through. Take care now and always.

Merry Christmas Saundra,
I knew you were coming home! I never had a doubt. There is power in prayer–I know from experience. You have some good Dr.'s, but you also know the Great Physician, who never leaves us or forsakes us. Now grace be to you, my friend, and may God do more in your life than you could ever ask, hope, or think. You just made Christmas for all of us better!
May God grant you the peace the passes all understanding!
Bobby

You’ve made such a difference in my life, Sandy! I too am proud to be part of this family. It will be an honor to be a source of strength and comfort for you as you take this new protocol.

Saundra-
I’m new to TuDiabetes (tho not new to diabetes) and wanted to say that I was thinking of you these past few days. We had not “corresponded” directly, but I’ve seen SO many of your posts to people and find your wisdom and comments to be SO strong and encouraging. You’re an angel to many.

I’m glad you’re home. SO GLAD. Enjoy the holiday and know that you have many people thinking of you!
Erin

Welcome home Saundra!

I hope you have great results with the newer medications :slight_smile: