I seek low glycemic Vegan recipes - please post here

please reply with you Vegan low glycemic recipes, thanks. You can attach files to your replies.

I have been making a chocolate, banana pudding that is very yummy and satisfies the sweet tooth. One to two very ripe bananas, mashed. 1-2 tbsp almond butter (could also use peanut butter or any other nut butter) dark chocolate powder, liquid stevia, chia seeds and ground flax seed meal. Mix well and refrigerator. I also add some vegan dark chocolate chips. I place about half a cup in small glass dishes with lids in the refrigerator and enjoy for a simple dessert.

Now that fall is here I am enjoying the winter squashes. I don't know if they are low glycemic but they really don't seem to bother my BGs much. I just made a butternut squash soup that was very good. Peal and cube one small butternut squash, fresh diced ginger, and cook on low heat in coconut milk until soft. Add coriander, cloves, cinnamon, salt, and any other spices you may want. Use immersion blender until smooth. This soup is quite tasty either hot or cold. You may make it as thick or thin as you want with adjusting the amount of coconut milk you use.

I use the "spiralizer" to make zucchini "pasta". There are also other veggies you can use. Saute for 2-4 min. Add any sauce or just saute with garlic and a seasoning.I spritz the pan with EVOO. So Yummy