In a time of PLENTY

That something special is filling the air,I mean the Christmas spirit Christian or not at this time of the year thoughts go out to all those who have little or nothing,our Savour Chris knew all about pain misery and destitution for these are not Heavenly made but caused by us his children who do not heed the word,no child no sick person no one should be alone especially during this time,children die from hunger disease while some of us sit in our comfy living rooms arguing over what to watch on TV,do we and I am talking about me and my Angel have to spend so much on food that some we throw away because it is out of date,this is a crime against humanity we become so cynical of adverts showing starving children,kids dying in poverty and through disease we get accustomed to turning the nasty thing over,how can they show that at dinner time,I have heard it said many times we are always giving to that charity that new disaster fund,how does an earthquake in China or a tidal wave n the pacific or Indian ocean affect us,well apparently it does not,we are safe and sound have heat clothing and plenty to eat and drink,it is no good relying on Governments and Pop stars doing gigs free although what they do is commendable but it has to start with you and me,in fact all of us saying enough is enough so I have to forgo a trip to the cinema that well deserved meal that drink with friends some who just get paralytic there are folks like you and me with diabetes heart disease and things much much worse who cannot get medical attention and just linger in pain and despair until they die what an epitaph for humanity,perhaps this is not the platform for such a discussion who knows you tell me all I know is that Gods World was never meant to be like this, if Jesus came back today what would he make of our progress,he would have plenty of money temples to destroy the rich get richer the poor get poorer and while I have typed this up more children have died an elderly person sits freezing in there home even worse dies of hypothermia if we had given all the money we spent trying to get the World cup to the poor wouldn't we all feel a bit better, well i would,but before you ask what others can do, reach into your pocket find a poor family and give them the blessing of Christ a food hamper a few quid/money or donate i to your local charity church or organisation that helps the sick and needy.

Last week an elderly person died because of hypothermia in this Worlds third richest county how in Heavens name can this happen,have to say farewell right now thanks for reading

We lost touch with our humanity. And sincerely not much progress has been done since 2000 years ago or further back in time if you want.
Humanity has a knack of how to complicate its life with useless things and forget the important ones.
Maybe it is our lesson to learn as human being on this planet Earth.