"INSANITY" Day 14 to Day 18 Blog Posts! One more week until it REALLY gets CRAZY! I CAN DO IT!

Day 18 "INSANITY" Plyo Cardio Circuit! ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!!! August 15, 2009 9:50 AM

I slept in today and had one of those mornings where working out was the last thing I wanted to do! :slight_smile: BUT I did it anyways and about 10 min into it I was feeling good! Three weeks down, one more to go, and then its gonna get harder? Whew I’m a little nervous! This has been a crazy couple of weeks, but I’m so glad I joined this challenge. I’m seeing results in my body everyday! So no complaints here!

My doc appt. went FABULOUS!! My blood results are all looking pretty good. I’m about 1 point over where I need to be on my A1c test and thats not bad! I’ll have it tested again when I’m done with Insanity and see where I’m at. My results are better than they’ve ever been though! So I’m thrilled about that. So Chalene Extreme and now into Insanity have only done one thing for me and that is they have HELPED ME so MUCH!! I’m getting more and more stable with my sugars. After 10 years of being a Type 1 I’ve managed to gain better control of this disease with every year! Its hard work, but its POSSIBLE! So many out there think its not possible, but hopefully I can help some of them know that it IS!!!

“I Wake Up Today Grateful
I wake up today grateful to be alive and grateful to have this one day that lies ahead of me.
I wake up today grateful to have opportunities and commit myself to making the most of them.
I wake up today grateful to be able to work and will do everything possible to get results today.
I wake up grateful for my mental capabilities and will use my mind to solve problems.
I wake up today grateful for problems and will put attention on solving them, not causing them.
I wake up today grateful for my attitude and will use it to make others smile and commit to spreading good news, not bad news.
I wake up today grateful for the power of choice and use that power to choose how I act today.
I wake up today, grateful for even being grateful. Pass this on to others- It might make someone grateful!” ~ Grant Cardone

HAPPY SATURDAY! :slight_smile:

Beachbody Coach Jen Mangum
www.teambeachbody.com/jenmangum To order products and learn about becoming a coach like ME :slight_smile:
beachbodyjen@yahoo.com
…

Day 17 “INSANITY” Cardio Power and Resistance! Finally no stopping!!!
August 14, 2009 9:14 AM

I finally did this entire workout without having to stop short on some of the exercises! Whew! The moving push-ups get me everytime! But not today. I finally did the entire set! I’m so flippin excited about how this program is working so quickly for me. 3 weeks in and I feel more alive and energetic than ever!

My blood sugars are doing well. I woke up at 100 and was actually 90 after working out! So instead of going up it went down! How bout those #'s :slight_smile: Today is my doc appt. I’ll get my tests done and see where I stand on my A1c. It will tell me where I’ve been over the last three months on my sugars. I’ll do this again at the end of Insanity and see if I’ve seen any improvement. I’m so excited about telling my doc about Insanity and Beachbody. Maybe I can hook him in too :wink:

My Broncos play tonight! Its all I can think about :slight_smile: Happy Friday :slight_smile:

“Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” Napoleon Hill

Beachbody Coach Jen
Let me help you get in to the best shape and health of your life! Contact me today…
www.teambeachbody.com/jenmangum
beachbodyjen@yahoo.com

Check out the program I’m doing…
LETS GET INSANE
http://teambeachbody.com/showcase/-/bcp/29029121001/19811?referringRepId=19811

A “Everything you need drink” all in one…
http://teambeachbody.com/showcase/-/bcp/16664447001/19811?referringRepId=19811

Day 16 “INSANITY” Recovery! Just what I needed…
August 13, 2009 8:20 AM

Breathe in and out! I need to do that once in awhile. Its not really something I’m good at. This recovery day reminds me of taking time to breathe. I think sometimes I forget too! I feel all stretched out and relaxed. Awwww nice workout.

My blood sugar was a little high this morning. I woke up at 120, but I had wine last night and didn’t eat as well as I usually do, so that is why. I’m out of town with my girlfriends and we let our hair down a little bit :slight_smile: I don’t do that often, so I don’t beat myself up about it when I do. It was worth it :slight_smile: My blood sugars have already come down and I feel good. A little tired, but good. So the recovery day came at the perfect time!

I’m fixin to leave beautiful Frisco, Co. I can’t wait to come back one day. Its awesome. I look forward to seeing my gorgeous family though. They are why I keep myself healthy and together, so I’m ready to get back home. I’ve had a great break and feel rejuvenated. Time to get back to life. I’m taking INSANITY with me and will continue to stay crazy :slight_smile:

Beachbody Coach Jen
www.teambeachbody.com/jenmangum
beachbodyjen@yahoo.com
GET CRAZY WITH ME!! Join beachbody now!

Day 15 “INSANITY” Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs! I had an INSANITY party with my bestest girl!
August 12, 2009 10:13 AM

Today was AWESOME! I’m in Frisco, CO. surrounded by lakes and mountains, the sun is shining, I’m in this unfreakinbelievable!! condo, my songwriting girlies are with me, and my girl Brandee and I just did Insanity together. PERFECT MORNING! I think I have hooked her in and she is gonna go for it and get Insane with me! :slight_smile: She’s already in incredible shape and fell in love with Shaun T’s workout. We had a blast together! I could not ask for more! I’m lovin Frisco and I don’t wanna leave!!!
Blood sugars are super. I woke up at 90 and was at 100 after working out. I feel like

I’m on an all time high! I’m keeping a good, clean…diet on the road and feel way good about that! I might have some wine tonight though :wink: I don’t get away a lot, so ya know gotta have a little drink LOL :slight_smile:
I’m making this short and sweet. Insanity is rockin me and I’m lovin every minute!
Beachbody Coach Jen Mangum
www.teambeachbody.com
beachbodyjen@yahoo.com
970-209-4053
Need an extra boost, energy, vitamins!..Check out Shakeology
http://teambeachbody.com/showcase/-/bcp/16675436001/19811?referringRepId=19811

Day 14 “INSANITY” Plyo Circuit! Whew kicked my butt~
August 11, 2009 7:09 AM

I think I pushed through the first circuit so hard, that it made the second circuit feel way harder! Wow had to really talk to myself on those in and out and ski abs! :slight_smile: I love how even though I’ve done this workout before, everytime almost feels like the first time! I’m still pouring sweat and still struggling to get through every move without stopping! When I’m finished I always feel like a super hero LOL :slight_smile: Love it!

Blood sugars are doing great. I woke up at 83 and after working out I was at 100. Even though I have a banana before my workouts it doesn’t raise my sugars much at all. That tells me alot right there! Exercise and eating right helps so much in keeping things stable! I’m just blown away by how much this program is helping my blood sugars! My doc appt is on Friday and I’ll find out my A1c results. Should be interesting.
I’ve been pretty much following Shaun T’s diet and have had zero issues. I wonder if he knew that he created a diet that would work so well for diabetics :slight_smile: Everything is running smoothly! Thanks Shaun T! :slight_smile:

Off to Denver! Great workout, sun shining, smile on my face,i love you’s from my kiddos…I can’t complain! :slight_smile: Life is good!

Get INSANE WITH ME!
Beachbody Coach Jen
ww.teambeachbody.com/jenmangum
beachbodyjen@yahoo.com
970-209-4053

Oh Mark…she does, doesn’t she! LOL

LOL