Insulin Pump Group

Does anyone know of an insulin pump group that meets in Dallas TX

Angela

I dont know of one but I too would love to find one. I do know that at the support group I will be hosting on the 17th my uncle and I will both be there and we are both pumpers. There might be others as well. And possibly people who would be interested in finding out about pumping. But if you find a pump group please pass the info on.

There is an Insulin Pump group that meets at Medical City and we meet again on Wednesday August 12 and it is on the Medtronic site I think under events. I want to come to the group that you are going to be getting started although I can’t make it on Monday nights that does not work for me.

Angela

There’s a Medtronic group that meets in Plano that’s run by CDE and Medtronic rep Lynda Markowitz. They meet on McDermott in northwest Plano at a church called “Church of Christ on McDermott.” They meet the third Thursday of the month. I went once, but I was the only non-Medtronic (actually, former Medtronic) pumper and felt awkwardly out of place. Lynda’s really nice though. You can email her at lynda.markowitz@medtronic.com.

Their August 20th meeting is meeting at an alternate location though: Diabetes America Plano, 1708 Coit Rd (just south of Park Boulevard at American Drive), Ste 100, Plano, TX 75075.