Introducing myself

Wouldn't it be nice if the blog post you make under one of your groups on Ning, would automatically post on all the groups you belong to on Ning, if you wanted them to? Someone tell me there is a function for this lol.

I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Tracey. I'm a nurse, who can no longer work, due to a list of back, bone and nerve problems (and I'm not the diabetic one- lol) I am now a jewelry artisan. I run two stores on etsy: Tracey's Treasures and A Crafter's Reality- I make gorgeous, unique and one-of-a-kind pieces and also Greeting Cards, plus a few other things :)

I love crafts of all kinds and am always snapping pics. I'm an amateur photographer and writer- and always have to have my hands moving, and my mind never seems to sleep.

I'm a young grandma *no wise cracks lol* of 3 beautiful grandchildren.

I have a son, Eddie, 24 and a daughter, Star, 23. Both have families of their own. That's the one thing about having children young, you can still enjoy and spend time with your grandbabies :)

This is my beautiful oldest granddaughter, Mikayla, 3 yo.

She's modling one of my children's necklaces. She's definitely a girlie girl who does not like to get dirty and loves clothes. *laugh*

This is my little cutie pie, Gracie, 2yo:

She's an old soul, if there ever was one. 2 yo, going on 6- no doubt. A Crystal child, I do believe.

And here is the brand new addition to our growing family, My little man, Cole: 2 weeks old

Isn't he a doll? "Look Mom, No eyebrows or eyelashes" *laugh* he does have them, but they're so blonde, you can hardly see them :) He's 3 weeks old now :)

Here's a pic of me with my kids. My poor daughter had morning sickness *that lasted all day* in the beginning of her pregnancy, until they finally found a med that worked. I can't believe she was even able to produce a smile- bless her heart.

And this is a pic of me and hubby (not the best) It was the first night of vacation, so we had been driving all day :)

I hope you enjoyed traveling through the intros of my beautiful family.

Hubby and I have been married 25 yrs. and still going strong :)

Here are the links to my stores, if you'd like to visit:

http://traceystreasures.etsy.com

http://acraftersreality.etsy.com

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!