Lady luck has left the building

You know when you are having a bad day when the buckle on your belt breaks and your trousers fall down,when the wife starts the car and it will not go,when you buy breakdown cover from tesco's and find it is no good and they will not give you your money back, when you have to catch 5 buses have 3 taxis all this in one day just because you have no car working then you find out it is going to cost £300 to replace a starter motor, you did not take insulin till 2pm and you are stressed out like a taught piece of rubber band for got to take your anti depression pill,you brake your glasses by sitting on them yes it was a bad day, looking back on that day I can have a laugh at going red in the face when my trousers fell down good job the supermarket was empty but it could end up on youtube as there were plenty of CCTV cameras about.

I suppose everyone gets days like this, or do they I do hope so otherwise someone up there was having a laugh at my expense that day.

I ALWAYS look back at the stressful things I go throug and (later) find the funny points in it. Stress isn’t good for the soul but laughter is!

Wow! What a day you had - just look at it this way - you probably won’t have another day like that for a looong time now. You had your bad day of the year. :slight_smile: You could end up a Youtube sensation! :slight_smile:

Maybe something on this list will tickle your funny bone enough to try and get past what appears to be one heck of a nasty day!
YOU KNOW IT’S GOING TO BE A BAD DAY WHEN:

• You wake up face down on the pavement.
  • You call Suicide Prevention and they put you on hold.
  • You see a “60 Minutes” news team waiting in your office.
  • You birthday cake collapses from the weight of the candles.
  • You want to put on clothes you wore home from last night’s party - and there aren’t any.
  • You turn on the news and they’re showing emergency routes out of the city.
  • The sun comes up in the west.
  • You jump out of bed and miss the floor.
  • The bird singing outside your window is a buzzard.
  • You put both contact lenses in the same eye.
  • The blind date turns out to be your ex wife.
  • Your income tax refund check bounces.
  • Your twin sister forgets your birthday.
  • You wake up to discover that your waterbed broke and then realize you don’t have a waterbed.
  • Your horn goes off accidentally & remains stuck as you follow a group of Hell’s Angels on the freeway.
  • Your wife wakes up feeling amorous and you have a headache!
    NOW TRY AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!

OMG bikette! Those are hilarious. I like the buzzard one (expect buzzards don’t sing - ha! maybe they “buzz”). Waking up with a crow on your head would be bad too! :slight_smile:

I like the " You want to put on clothes you wore home from last night’s party - and there aren’t any." Geez, is that embarassing!

The “The blind date turns out to be your ex wife.” one reminds me of that movie “Must Love Dogs” where she goes on the blind date and it turns out to be her father!!! :slight_smile:

I know people who have put both contacts lenses in the same eye! (of course, not me…ahem wink) :slight_smile: