Latest Movie You’ve Seen?

Hi Everyone,

What is the latest movie that you have watched ? I unfortunately don’t live near a theatre but I’ve got good friends that download a lot.

I’ve watched A Hole In The Ground and Overload. I think next week we will be watching Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindlewald.

My wife and I see about one movie a week. Last weekend we watched the CNN film Apollo 11 in the theater. It was great.

here are three good ones in our area:

Green Book
The Favourite
Bohemian Rhapsody

I suggest A star is Born.

I also suggest you avoid

Greta, and
Everybody Knows

Both are a waste of good actors.

Thanks for your suggestions Rphil2.

I managed to watch bohemian Rhapsody. Wow! Great music of course and movie.

We have Green Book all ready for a viewing this Friday and I’ve got The Favourite added to the list.

If you add "A Star is born"I predict you will love all three.

Hi, You definitely hit the nail on the head! All excellent movies.

My most recent movie was The Avengers:Endgame. The version wasn’t the best but I really enjoyed it. I will be reviewing it again once it’s on DVD.

What movies have you seen recently?

We saw Red Joan - (Judy Dench) movie over the weekend it is an interesting mostly true story. Pretty deep. I liked it.

And

Poms

I wish it were better. I wish it had more Reha Prarlman. It is mostly a tame farce. Also based very loosely on real events. It escapism is the thing this will do the trick. However the true story is more fun. At leastDiane Keaton is not doing the same role again.