Libre US 14 days, MiaoMiao2 on xDrip+ Questions

Wondering if anyone was interested in trying Miao Miao 2

I have only used it for about a week during the time that this thread was created. I ended up being satisfied with using Freestyle Libre the way it was meant to be used. My feeling it Miao Miao 2 it too complicated and not worth the effort.

I will sell for 1/2 the price plus free shipping to any of the 52 states in the US. I will also consider any offer as well.

epete @ optonline . net

Your phone also has to remain on the android 9 operating system for the oop algorithm to work which is or was probably the issue…most phones have already upgraded to android 10, which makes the miaomiao2 useless…I forgot to mentioned That…the miao miao 2 was more import when the libre 2 was still waiting for its u.s. release

Oh, is Libre 2 available now? I will have to check that out.

Absolutely… I’m about to switch, but my insurance classified the libre 2 as a more expensive option, so im waiting to see if that will continue or not, plus my phone is still working with miaomiao2… however, when I need a new phone, I’ll probably switch… ill still miss the xdrip predictions …I’ve never had any success with libre predicting lows