More stuff In my life (continiued)

This is an exciting time for me. I have felt more alive than I have in a long time. (That’s a good thing!). Checkups with the doctors have confirmed what I feel, which is nice.

My job has been more challenging lately too. I have had the chance to brief our project for half an hour before a critical audience. That was quite a stretch for me, but I got through it OK. Stretching is ok, too.

We are planning a week’s vacation in June to Nice, France. This will something different for me and an adventure of sorts, but we only do live once. It’s also a good change to be using the collective, rather than the editoral, “we”.

April 25 - The vacation is now the last two weeks n June on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey

I am so pleased to hear that you’re doing well - may it continue.
Enjoy your trip!

thanks for the update, i’ve been wondering what you’ve been up to!

Hi Steve,
I was really happy to find your blog. I have been wondering how you were doing. It is great to hear that you are doing so well. I have managed to hold off on dialysis for another three months. I feel really fortunate to have lasted this long.
Congratulations on your upcoming trip to France. I hope you all have a great time. It sounds like work is going well also. Now that i know where to find you, I will come back again to see how you are doing.